The Benefits of Vaginal Massage
So why is vaginal massage different from simply stimulating the clitoris with your hand? Tt actually has a lot more benefits for both of you because it
- Relieves stress
- Alleviates menstrual cramps and PMS
- Intensifies orgasm and heightens vaginal sensitivity, increasing the possibility of multiple orgasms
- Strengthen the emotional bond between you.
1) Begin with a body massage. Use oils that are safe to use on the genitals or an intimate massage gel. Massage the arms, the legs, and the breasts before getting to the vulva.
2) Your lover should be quite relaxed by now. Encourage her to open her legs so that you have full access to her pelvic area. This will allow you to reach all parts, including the mons pubis, the labia, clitoris, and the vagina.
3) Good lubrication is essential for a sensual massage. Begin by making sure that it’s slippery all over. Then stroke the outer labia gently, up and down, taking the lips between your fingers as you slide your thumb and forefinger along. Increase the pressure a lbit, and then use circular motions with your palm on the mons pubis, letting the skin to move underneath rather than allowing your palm slide over the top.
4) Move to the inner labia, with feather-light touches that increase as you go along. Then try circular motions around a well-lubricated clitoris. You can then stroke anywhere, moving back to the clitoris.
5) Next find her G-spot, by placing a finger inside and bending it towards you in a “come hither” motion. You should feel something like a quarter-sized area that will feel harder the more you touch it. Massage this area thoroughly, making sure you’re well lubricated. Insert more fingers if you think your lover would like it. Massage the walls of the vagina with your fingers before returning to the G-spot.
6) You can also take the clitoris between your thumb and finger, squeezing ever so lightly.. Repeat all of the actions and your lover is bound to have an intense orgasm that she willnever forget. Once she has climaxed you can try stimulating the G-spot or continuing on, gently to see if you can give her multiple orgasms.
Giving your lover a vaginal massage is a very intimate experience that will bring you closer together. Cf course, a woman could give herself a vaginal massage, but receiving one from her lover is much more rewarding.
My book Lesbian Sex Secrets: How to Have Amazing Sex With Another Woman aims to help bi-curious, bisexual, and lesbian women take their sex lives to another level. To give your lover the best sex she’s ever had, starting tonight, click here!